Join AHO today and get lots of benefits
Africa Health Organisation (AHO) apart from being an international health agency delivering health care and technical advice in Africa is also a membership organisation. Its 100,000 worldwide members and its practices are the collective voice of health care in Africa. We work together to enhance and promote health profession and to champion good health in Africa. We also work to influence African governments’ policy and legislation that impact on health. AHO helps its members resolve problems or issues related to health. Whether you are being diagnosed, receiving treatment, want to find out more about your rights to health care or need help with your care, AHO can offer you confidential help and advice. Health problems can cause a great deal of stress in your life. A small change in circumstances can turn a manageable situation into a health problem that threatens your home or your family’s wellbeing. AHO’s health service is available to all our members to help you manage health and deal with illness.
AHO Membership is open to anyone across the world.
Click the link below to join today
Our members have access to a range of exclusive benefits which can be tailored into bespoke packages. The benefits include:
- Access to AHO health and social care services;
- Advice, support and legal representation when you need it;
- Health and medical training and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications and CPD;
- Advertise and listing on our health directory;
- Exclusive access to AHO tenders;
- Monthly e-newsletters providing news and analysis of developments in health and medical research;
- Subscription to our AHO quartely health magazine;
- Priority given to members when applying to AHO Hardship Fund;
- Join our Benevolent Fund which offers support and advice to members and their dependants when misfortune befalls them;
- Ability to join Health Insurance Africa (HI Africa) at discounted rate which gives you free access to our health and social care service;
- Members are the first to know about our jobs and careers before they are advertised;
- Representation at the highest levels of governance and the opportunity to participate in surveys and receive copies of our policy publications;
- Networking opportunities across the world through our branches who run a whole range of events from black-tie dinners to breakfast briefings;
- Discounts on our range of health products and services;
- Discounts on our conferences and events where you will have the opportunity to listen to world leaders;
- All members have the opportunity to stand for Health Congress, the body which governs AHO’s activities, whilst you can find out more on how you can get involved at a local level by contacting your local office. By becoming more involved with AHO you can raise your profile, broaden your professional networks and learn new skills.