French Black people or Black people in France (French: Noirs de France), are French citizens or residents who are of black African origin.
An article in The New York Times stated that estimates vary between 3 million and 5 million. It is estimated that four out of five black people in France are of African immigrant origin, with the minority being chiefly of Caribbean ancestry.
AFRICA HEALTH ORGANISATION IN FRANCE
In France, AHO will do the following programmes:
- Set up offices in major cities with large number of Africans
- Work with French government to provide health and social care to Africans
- Work in partnership with others to deliver projects in France
- Look for partnership in France to deliver projects in Africa
- To recruit skilled health workforce in France
- To set up health exchange programmes between France and Africa
- Create fundraising programmes to raise funds in France for projects in Africa
If you are interested in participating in any of these programmes, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org